Okay. This is a fair critique because I am your friend. I'm even using capitalization and grammar, which I never use. I'm going to start off with pros:
• You've improved a lot! Your first time on a tablet is never easy, so don't worry.
•I love the back paws! Very cute.
• The colour scheme is perf, the colours are nice together and don't hurt your eyes.
Now cons, stay with me:
• Her eyes. Her eyes, her eyes, her eyes. The left should be at partial opacity since the bang is covering it and it wouldn't normally show through. It's also very unconvincing, cat eyes are rounder and have slitted pupils, especially in full light which ((I assume)) this picture is in. The right is just way to thick, and why does it only have one eyelash?
• You should probably look up pictures of side bangs ((humans)) and try copying them to get a more believable look.
• The lines are way too shaky, and your colouring is a bit on the sloppy side.
•If her body is turned, the chest would be turned too. If the whole body and not just the head is facing forwards, the body should be, well, forwards.
•Her eyebrows should be expressing emotion and not just placed there. Look up reference pictures of expression, they help!
•Her blushing is really getting to me. Maybe make it more subtle?
• The front feet should be like the back feet, with the ((toes?)) showing.
• Finally, tails don't grow out of the hind legs. There should be a line for where her leg attatches to her back, and the tail comes out behind it.
Overall it's a great first try and I hope to see more of your art!!! I can do a redline if this doesn't help : ))