Oh well, practice time. :I
please critique me, I want to learn to improve, not fail DX
And by the way... there will probably someone that will copy and paste this critique and resubmit it. They do that a lot for some reason.
So first off... I can tell you are not used to your tablet yet. It may seem a little bit confusing, but you will get the hang of it. ^^
Now to the critique:
This is actually really cute. Quite adorable and an improvement from your older stuff.
The expression is good.
Things that could be better:
Veeerrryyy shaky lines. Try using the stabilizer or vectoring if you have to.
Overall anatomy needs a LOT of work. Try to look at some tutorials and look at a real cat.
Back lower legs are way too short to support the cat's weight.
Front legs are too skinny.
The tail and the back legs are two different things. Do not draw them as a whole mass.
The tail is an extension of the spine. Not just something you stick on the end. Be aware of your placement.
Head to body ratio should be revisited.
Chest placement is to the front when it should be to the side.
Not to be rude or anything... just my opinion...:
Try to not use the eye through the bangs technique. If you still want to use it, lower the opacity of the whole eye to make it look like it is actually behind the bang.
Don't forget. A bang should be able to cut off lines below it. Try not to show them.
The bangs only go up until the middle of the face, making it look like it grew from there. Try to make the line for the bangs go up a little more to look more natural.
Now I understand some of these things are your style... but a lot of them are needed to improve.
This is a nice piece, it just needs some work.
I hope I was not too rude.
• You've improved a lot! Your first time on a tablet is never easy, so don't worry.
•I love the back paws! Very cute.
• The colour scheme is perf, the colours are nice together and don't hurt your eyes.
Now cons, stay with me:
• Her eyes. Her eyes, her eyes, her eyes. The left should be at partial opacity since the bang is covering it and it wouldn't normally show through. It's also very unconvincing, cat eyes are rounder and have slitted pupils, especially in full light which ((I assume)) this picture is in. The right is just way to thick, and why does it only have one eyelash?
• You should probably look up pictures of side bangs ((humans)) and try copying them to get a more believable look.
• The lines are way too shaky, and your colouring is a bit on the sloppy side.
•If her body is turned, the chest would be turned too. If the whole body and not just the head is facing forwards, the body should be, well, forwards.
•Her eyebrows should be expressing emotion and not just placed there. Look up reference pictures of expression, they help!
•Her blushing is really getting to me. Maybe make it more subtle?
• The front feet should be like the back feet, with the ((toes?)) showing.
• Finally, tails don't grow out of the hind legs. There should be a line for where her leg attatches to her back, and the tail comes out behind it.
Overall it's a great first try and I hope to see more of your art!!! I can do a redline if this doesn't help : ))
I already tried drawing like that, Think I should post le results? OwO